Tax Credit

Dear Dragon Parents:
Please consider transferring a portion of your Arizona State Taxes to our school and help us provide more opportunities for our students.   By taking advantage of the Arizona State Tax Credit, you can get a $200 credit if you are single and a $400 credit if you’re married.  That means you can either pay $200/$400 of your taxes to the state of Arizona (a good thing to do) OR send the money to our school (we think this is a better thing to do), but it must be received or postmarked by December 31st. Please click on the Tax Credit link under Parent Resources for more information.